Improving an organizations’ ability to plan, manage and deliver projects is about more than training.
LINGOs is well placed to help, assist and accompany your organization through this change journey. We have significant experience in helping organizations develop their project and program management systems in a way that joins their organizational individuality with the best practice standards of PMDPro.
Some of the ways we can work together include:
- Project Start Up events – to make sure that the whole project team shares a common language and has an initial set of built out project management tools.
- Capacity Assessment – to help you understand your organization’s strengths and weaknesses in project management.
- Monitoring and evaluation of project management effectiveness – are the projects being managed as effectively and efficiently as they could be.
- Accompanying and assisting with the structured implementation of project management tools and processes.
These are examples, but if you would like to have a conversation about how we could work together, please contact: [email protected]
"I have been in two meetings today where people have applied the tools and seen immediate benefits! In addition, there is a great sense of “team” amongst attendees from last week... well those I have run into... that is having spillover benefits! Now, we have to be careful not to drive everyone crazy – but let’s enjoy the moment."
– Vice President of Planning & Enterprise Effectiveness Heifer International