Our Global Experience
Our experience with designing, developing, training, and adapting PMD Pro across multiple geographies, sectors, and organizational cultures provides with the expertise and insights to help your organization design the approach that is best suited to your challenge.
• Co-author of the original PMD Pro certification and learning materials
• Regional or global rollouts with CRS, Mercy Corps, World Vision, Heifer International and more. Experience with a wide range of donor funded projects, and in every sector from Emergency Response to WASH to Agriculture to Conservation to Health and more.
• Donor-led local capacity building projects such GEPAL, funded by the Inter-American Development Bank in Latin America
• On-site training in over 30 countries in Latin America, Caribbean, Sub-Saharan Africa, MENA, and Asia with staff fluent in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic
• Online delivery to low-bandwidth settings and countries
• Created organization-specific materials and resources
• Trained at least 10 other training providers to deliver PMD Pro training online and on-the ground